How To Change Blogger Post background color

Posted by ADMIN On 4:52 AM
Log in to your dashboard--> layout- -> Edit HTML, scroll to where you see this:-

    #main-wrapper {


If you want to set post color to #d3ffcc , replace above code with this.

    #main-wrapper {
    background-color:#d3ffcc;




Save the template and refresh your site.

4 Response to "How To Change Blogger Post background color"

  1. tike mik Said,

    Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it.
    WordPress Themes

     

  2. Unknown Said,

    An interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers.
    Hacking Tips and Tricks

     

  3. Tam Richard Said,

    I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?
    Hire a Legitimate Hacker in Singapore

     

  4. Tam Richard Said,

    Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
    Legitimate Hacker for Hire in Singapore

     

Post a Comment

Google Translator

Search Box

Blog Archive

User Status

Free counters!

About Me

ADMIN
Pakistan
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Recent Comments